There are many teaching from marital man . This is one of them which will teach you how to forget someone
Others include how to start with women, what to say on the first time and how to make yourself more attractive to girls.
What they don’t teach is how to get over someone who is not attracted to you or that doesn’t love you back. I realized that all the teachings on how to start and be more attractive to women won’t work when you’re still obsessing over someone who doesn’t love you back.
Having a crush or being infatuated with someone who doesn’t feel the same for you happens to almost everyone even to the most handsome and famous guys and in most cases it can be a painful and agonizing experience.
So here I collected a list of tips on how to get over someone you love who doesn’t love you back. These advice really helped me a lot. The advice is equally true both for men and women:
1. Get your mind off of him/her. The most important thing is not to be alone. Surround yourself with family and friends, the people who love you unconditionally and spend more quality time with them.
2. Ask yourself what might be in his head or his heart; it takes two people to be in a relationship and even though you feel the way that you do, maybe it was meant to be this way. Save your love for someone who feels the same way about you!
3. Love is a peculiar thing. There is an almost ludicrous asymmetry between two people. The person at the top of your best friend list may rank you only at the middle of his or her list. However, if you truly, truly loved someone, then you’d be able to realize that it’s OK if they don’t love you back. True love gives and expects nothing in return; a true unrequited love. So, I’ve moved on from my perfect potential companion. He gave me the strength to realise that I can move on. He gave me the courage to try something different. He gave me the wisdom and sense for me to also respect myself. So, if you truly loved them, it doesn’t matter if they feel the same way, your love conquers all.
4. For all those wondering what went wrong just stop wondering say it really aloud “SHE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU”. Only when one stops chasing and pursing someone who doesn’t love you, will you open the door to that perfect person who will love you back with the same intensity that you will love him.
5. It’s not about getting over a person, it’s about feeling good about yourself. It’s about knowing that you are the most important and you need to be happy. If this other person doesn’t feel the same way, it doesn’t really matter.